Download for Android 2.3+
HikkVision Recovery Tool for Windows and Linux
You can download or compile from source IP cameras password recovery for Windows and Linux, dowload directory for your flavour with all subfolders.
Compile from Source
Install Kali Linux
Install Go Language
Install Go Language Color Addon
Setup Go Language
Install MinGw for Windows buildings
Download hikkavision-recover source and extract to Home directory
Open Terminal Emulator with Root and exucate
apt-get install golang
echo 'export GOPATH="$HOME/workspace"' >> ~/.bashrc
go get github.com/fatih/color
apt-get install mingw-w64
And now you have a `build` directory with compiled app for Windows and Linux
Usage of Toolkit
You can define some options:
* __-logins, -passwords__ — files where your logins and passwords are stored; it looks for «logins» and «passwords» by default;
* __-check__ — very useful, but still experimental option which allows to check a host before trying to log in (I did some reverse-engineering and I'm not really sure if everything is OK);
* __-shoots__ — a directory where pictures from cameras will be stored; it doesn't download pictures by default;
* __-threads__ — there's no multithreading until you define in how many threads you want to do a job;
* __-csv__ — write results to CSV file.
You can setup IP of your Cameras in the file called host (not system hosts),
You can put your logins in the file login,
You can put your passwords in the file passwords
Then type in Terminal Emulator in Linux or Windows
hikkavision-recover -threads 200 -check -shoots pics/
hikkavision-recover.exe -threads 200 -check -shoots pics/
Authors and Contributors
This Software provided by Open Source Community for illustrative purposes only. This software is supplied "AS IS" without any warranties and support.
Support or Contact
Have more questions? Find your IP Camera model and write to us.